Another Rock & Roll recipe for you friends. LASAGNA ROLLS , make it…freeze it …when needed take it out and Bake it…:D
This is also my versatile recipe in which you can use any type of filling ,topped up with cheese and here it is Rock & Roll disk for all age groups…and for dieters too..
|Lasagna noodles||10 sheets|
|Chicken boiled and shredded||2 cups|
|Garlic clove||1 large ,minced|
|Pasta sauce||2 tbsp + for spreading on lasagna sheets|
|Red chilli flakes||1 tbsp (adjust according to your taste buds)|
|Cheese ( i have used cheddar)||as needed|
|Mixed herbs/ oregano||for sprinkle on top.|
- Boil lasagna noodles. Coat oil to keep them separate.
- In a pan pour 1 tbsp oil. Add garlic mince and chicken shredded, saute it for few minutes and add salt and crushed red chillies.
- Add pizza/ pasta sauce and mix well. You can add chopped veggies and mushrooms also.
- Now spread sauce on lasagna noodles and place chicken on one end, roll it tightly and place seem side down in a greased baking dish.You can freeze on this stage for 2-3 weeks if using veggies other wise for 1 month easily.When needed take them out and directly arrange in dish and bake.
- Arrange as many as you want.
- Sprinkle cheese and mixed herbs or oregano.
- Bake it for 10-15 minutes till cheese melt.
- Serve hot.