|Boiled spaghetti||1/2 packet|
|Cheese (any of your choice)||3/4 cup|
|Tomato paste||3 tbsp|
|Onion||1 cut in small cubes|
|Tomato||1, in small cubes.|
|Chicken Tikka||check the quantity in the method.|
- Marinate chicken cubes (boneless) in chicken tikka spices. For recipe of chicken tikka marinade you can check this out: CHICKEN TIKKA PIZZA.
- Fry in 1 tbsp oil, add tomato paste in it or you can add pizza sauce also in the chicken.
- Add vegetables and stir. You can add Red chilli flakes (1/2 tsp).
- Grate cheese and set aside.
- Beat egg and mix milk in it, beat again and set aside,
- Now in bowl add spaghetti and pour egg mixture in it. Toss with fork and then spread in a baking pan.
- Spread evenly and spread pizza sauce or spaghetti sauce on spaghetti base (if you want to otherwise just spread chicken on spaghetti base).
- Spread chicken and vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese and oregano.
- Bake at 180c for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Enjoy with any sauce.