This recipe is a copycat recipe. United bakery is one of a popular bakery in Karachi. I always like there spring rolls and chicken samosa. So I decided to share this awesome recipe with you. I taught my niece LAIBA to make Rolls. She first time made these and with a perfect shape.
|Chicken boiled n shredded||1 cup|
|Vegetables (capsicum, carrot)||1-1/2 cup|
|Black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Soya sauce||1 tbsp|
|All spice powder||1/4 tsp|
|Red chili powder||1/2 tsp|
|Red chili flakes||1 tsp|
|Chinese salt (optional)||1/2 tsp|
- Cut all vegetables very thinly.
- Boil chicken and shred fine.
- Now in a large bowl add vegetables, chicken and all spices and sauce.
- Mix well with hands.
- Now take roll wraps and make rolls. Seal the edges with egg.
- Fry them on medium flame.
- Drain on paper towel and serve with ketchup.