Confused……..? Yes, I have combined lasagna and spaghetti together, I mean instead of using lasagna sheets I have used spaghetti. What else I have done check it out.. (This is a veggie version but you can use chicken, beef, mutton or fish also.)
|Vegetables (capsicum,carrot,broccoli,mushrooms )||1 cup|
|Pizza sauce||5-6 tbsp|
|Parsley dried||1 tsp|
|Vegetable/Chicken stock||1 cup|
|Black pepper||1 tsp|
- Boil spaghetti according to the directions mentioned on box.
- Drain and grease it, set aside.
- In a large bowl mix pizza sauce, oregano, parsley and milk, add spaghetti in it and toss with mixture. Set aside.
- In a pan add oil /butter and chopped onion, saute it for few minutes then add flour and stir it till rawness removed now add chicken or vegetable stock in it and mix till required thickness achieved.
- Add salt and black pepper and chopped vegetables, mix well and set aside.
- Now in an oven proof dish layer spaghetti then pour sauce evenly and then again spaghetti on top sprinkle cheese. I have used cheddar but you can use any of your choice. Sprinkle oregano and bake it till cheese melt. Serve hot, but not directly from oven otherwise the slice to will find runny.