Again i am posting easy to follow recipe for your family. You can give a twist by adding meatball filling instead of chicken tikka but i know most of people like tikka fillings. So try and give me your feedback.
- Spaghetti 1/2 packet , boil it.
- Chicken 1 cup , cut in cubes
- Tomato paste 1 tbsp
- Capsicum 1 small, chop it
- Cabbage 1/4 cup
- Red chili flakes 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Tikka masala 2 tbsp, any brand
- Garlic clove 1 , mince it
- Red chili powder 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Pre heat oven at 150c. Grease muffin pan.
- Spread spaghetti in muffin case and make some space for filling. Press down with hand. Repeat this with every case and bake at 180c till light brown.
- In apan add oil and garlic mince, saute for few seconds.
- Add chicken fry for few minutes. Now add tomato paste, chili flakes, salt, red chili powder, tikka masala, lemon juice. Stir for few seconds.
- Add vegetable and let it cook for few more seconds. You can adjust spices according to your taste buds. If you want to add carrot or onion then go for it.
- Give smoke of charcoal, this step is optional.
- Now arrange spaghetti cups on a serving plate and fill chicken tikka filling in center.
- Serve hot. You can sprinkle cheese and bake for 5-10 mins if you like.
- You can also add green coriander and green chilies in filling.