|Beef bone less cubes||1/2 kg|
|Gram lentil||1/2 cup|
|Ginger||1 tbsp chopped|
|Whole spice mixed||1 tbsp|
|Red chili flakes/ whole red chilli||1 tbsp/ 4-5|
|Whole coriander seeds||1 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||1 tsp|
|Red chilli powder||1/2 tsp|
|Coriander and mint leaves||as needed|
|Ginger chopped||as needed|
|Green chillies||as needed|
|All spice powder (optional)||1/2 tsp|
- Wash meat and gram lentil (soak it for 1/2 hour).
- In a pot add all spices, onion, ginger garlic, lentil and meat.
- Cover with lid and cook till tender and soft.
- Dry water and let it cool down completely.
- Now chop it in food processor and add eggs, green chillies, ginger ( chopped finely) , onion (omelet cut) , mint and coriander leaves. My mother was also adding 1 tbsp yogurt in mixture for softness of kebabs.
- You can add all spice powder also. Mix this mixture and make patties and freeze . In the picture below you can see my handy dandy Patti Maker. I love this China made maker
- When you want to use just fry and serve with Yogurt Raita or ketchup.