Easy recipe which you can make in just 5 minutes. These yumlicious triangles, you can serve with many variations. Here i am posting about Nutella Filled Brownie triangles :). You can call them Pillow cakes too.
INGREDIENTS FOR BROWNIE CAKE:
|Castor sugar/ granulated sugar||1/2 cup|
|Baking powder||1/2 tsp|
|Cocoa powder||1/4 cup|
|Vanilla essence||1/2 tsp|
|Nutella||2 tbsp , extra for filling|
- Sift all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In a bowl add eggs and sugar. Beat well and add vanilla and milk. Beat well.
- Add dry ingredients in egg mixture and mix.
- Add oil , beat. Mix nutella.
- Preheat sandwich maker for 1-2 minutes. Now pour 2-3 tbsp mixture in each greased half.
- Fill all four and close the lid.
- Check after 3-4 minutes with toothpick. If not done, give 1-2 more minutes.
- Let them cool down and cut from center. Fill Nutella inside and serve.
- Wrap with cling sheet and give this to your kids in lunch box.
INGREDIENTS FOR CUSTARD CAKE:
|Custard powder of any flavor||2 tbsp|
|Baking Powder||1 tsp|
|Castor sugar||1/4 cup|
|Vanilla essence||1/4 tsp|
- Sift all dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In a bowl beat butter and sugar till creamy. Now add egg and beat well.
- Add vanilla essence and mix, Now start adding dry ingredients.
- Add half quantity and mix, add milk and beat. Now add remaining half and beat.
- Grease all halves of sandwich maker.
- Preheat for 2-3 minutes and pour batter till each half fill.
- Close the lid and bake for 3-4 minutes.
- Enjoy easy and quick cakes with a cup of tea 🙂