I captured few pictures of a street vendor roasting corn. 🙂
|Chili powder||1 tbsp|
|Lemon juice||2 tbsp or to taste|
|Cumin powder||1/2 tsp|
|Garlic powder||1/2 tsp|
|Red chili flakes||1/2 tsp|
|Coriander crushed||1/4 tsp|
|Ground pepper||to taste|
|Onion powder||1/2 tsp|
- Pre heat oven at 180c.
- Remove skin of corns and brush oil on every corn. Arrange on baking tray.
- Mix all spices and juice. Spread this juice spice mix on cobs.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 180c for 15 minutes.
- Take out the tray and turn the corns and brush spice mix and oil. Again cover with foil and bake at 180c for 15 minutes.
- Check if corns tender then take them out and serve hot with lemon juice and Chat masala.