- Bread slices as needed
- Beef loaf 1/2 kg piece, take under cut portion
- Salt to taste
- Tomatoes 2-3, slices
- Cheddar cheese slices as needed
- Black pepper crushed as needed
- Oil for toasting and roasting
- In a pot add 2 tbsp. oil and roast beef loaf from all side till color change to golden brown. Now add water and cook on low flame till tender.
- Let it cool and cut slices.
- Cut edges of bread slices and place beef slice then sprinkle salt and black pepper on it.
- Place tomato slices and cheese slice. Cove with another slice and press lightly.
- Now pour 1 tbsp. on pan and place sandwich. Cook on low flame till light brown. Turn the side and toast from other side. Pour 1 tbsp also. Toast on low flame.
- Serve hot with sauce.