Few years ago I have posted the recipe of Doodh Dolari in which I have used Rasgullas with cocktail fruits and nuts, It was super hit and appreciated by all. Now I am posting another delicious recipe which is quick and easy. Try is must.
- Rafhan Vanilla Custard 2 tbsp
- Rafhan Vanilla icecream powder 2 tbsp
- Sugar 8tbsp or to taste
- Milk 1 kg
- RasGullas as required
- Pistachio for garnish.
- Boil milk and add sugar.
- In a small bowl mix custard and ice cream powder in 1/2 cup cold milk.
- Add this mixture in boiling milk.
- Stir constantly. You can add more powder if required for thickness.
- Arrange Rasgullas in a dish and garnish with pistachio.