This is a quick and jhat pat recipe of pizza, if your kids are asking for pizza and you have no time to make dough from yeast then try this recipe, I am sure you will love it. A perfect lunch box and evening snack for all age groups.
|Baking powder||2 tsp|
|Butter||2 and 1/2 oz|
|Milk||for kneading dough.|
|Chicken bone less in cubes||1/2 kg|
|Butter/ ghee||2 tbsp|
|Cheddar cheese||1/4 cup grated|
|All spice powder||1/2 tsp|
|Black pepper||1 tsp|
|Lemon juice||1 tsp|
|Cumin powder||1/4 tsp|
|Red chilli flakes||1/2 tsp (optional)|
|Papaya paste||1 tsp (optional)|
|Pizza sauce||as needed (for spreading on pizza base)|
|Cheese||sprinkle on top|
|Vegetables( capsicum, onion and tomato) cubed||as needed|
- Mix all ingredients in flour and knead with milk. Set aside and prepare topping.
- You can store this prepared dough in refrigerator for 3 days.
- Marinate chicken in spices mentioned above and leave it for 3-4 hour .
- Bake it at 180c till done or cook in a pan by adding 1 tbsp oil in pan.
- You can store in freezer also after cooking tikkas.
ASSEMBLING OF PIZZA:
Now roll the dough and cut circles of your choice .
Place in baking tray and spread pizza sauce or chilli garlic sauce then cooked malai tikka.
Now add vegetables (tomato and capsicum in small cubes.)
Sprinkle shredded cheese , olives and oregano.
Bake at 180c till cheese melt and bread well cooked.
Serve hot with ketchup.
Enjoy easy peasy Pizza in few minutes.
I am grateful to KFood for publishing my recipe here: