Chicken 1/2 kg
Salt to taste
Vinegar 2 tbsp
Soya sauce 2 tbsp
Black pepper crushed 1 tsp
Green chilies chopped 1 tbsp
Oil 1-2 tbsp
- In a pot add chicken pieces , oil, salt and vinegar. Mix well and cover with lid. Chicken will leave water. Let it cook in this water on very low flame.
- Cook till chicken tender. Now on medium flame start frying. Add soya sauce and black pepper. Keep on stirring.
- Add green chilies and mix.
- Remove from stove and give smoke of charcoal if you want.
- Serve with Green Chatney and onion rings.
- Click to see the recipe of GREEN SAUCE/ CHATNEY