Friends if you have no time and mood to do BBQ outdoors or your husbands are not interested in firing up the grills for you…. so try this method of BBQ which will satisfy your bbq cravings.
I am very grateful to Ambreen Saleem, who is the girl behind this brilliant idea. She gladly permits me to share her BBQ technique with my readers.I will share her recipe too in the end.
HOW TO PREPARE WOK ANGHITI/ GRILL
- Burn large pieces of coals on burner.
- Take a wok.
- Add sand in wok 2 glasses are enough.
- Now place broken coals on sand.
- Keep wok on burner. You can check the flame its medium.
- Place prepared skewers on top.
- Cover with a lid for few minutes.
- Turn sides time to time.
- Remove when chicken or meat tender.
RECIPE OF CHICKEN MALAI TIKKA
- Chicken boneless cubes 1/2 kg
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Green chilies, crushed 1 tbsp
- Salt To taste
- White pepper 1/2 tsp
- Red chili flakes 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds roasted n crushed 1 tsp
- Coriander seeds roasted and crushed 1 tsp
- All spice powder 1/2 tsp
- Cream 2 tbsp
- Oil For brushing
- Marinate chicken with all spices. Leave it for 2-3 hours.
- BBQ it or cook in pan and give smoke of coal.
- Enjoy with Raita and Salad.