Potato Roses are very tempting and beautiful garnishing of any food or dish. I am sharing two different methods of making Potato Roses.
FRIED POTATO ROSES
|Potato||1 for 1 rose|
- Cut paper thin slices of a big potato, you can peel the skin or just wash it with brush and cut slices.
- Soak slices in chilled water to avoid browning.
- Arrange slices as mentioned in picture and secure with tooth pick.
- Deep fry them.Take out tooth picks before serving.
BAKED POTATO ROSES
- Cut slices with slicer.
- Fry in oil for few seconds till soft.
- Overlap slices and roll.
- Place in a muffin tray.
- Bake for few minutes till golden brown color appear.