Small bite size pizzas, but on potato base.. isn’t it interesting…? If you want to have pizza but have no time to make dough then this is a very good option. Just slice up potatoes and top with ingredients and bake for few minutes. Your easy peasy pizza is ready to serve…:)
|Large size potatoes||2|
|Chicken boiled||1/2 cup|
|Black pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Pizza sauce||as needed|
- Peel off potatoes and make slices crosswise. Slices should not be thin.
- Give them a boil of 5 minutes only and then spread on a tray.
- Brush your baking tray with oil and place slices on tray.
- I sprinkled salt and black pepper on slices also but this step is completely optional.
- Mix chicken, capsicum thinly cubed salt, pepper and mix all ( you can use mushrooms, carrot, peas anything you like)
- Spread pizza sauce on slice and then add spoonful of mixture.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and oregano.
- Bake at 170c till fork tender and well cooked.