Believe me this recipe is a hit recipe specially your kids will like it most. Add one more snack in your kids Lunch Box recipe list. I have found this recipe in a Group, Nadia Anwer shared this recipe, thanks to her for this amazing and yummlicious recipe 🙂
INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN MARINATION:
|Chicken boneless||1 pound|
|Black pepper||1/2 tsp|
|White pepper||1/4 tsp|
|Red chili flakes||1/4 tsp|
|Soya sauce||1 tbsp|
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING:
|Carrot||1 small, chopped|
|Capsicum||1 small, chopped|
|Ice burg lettuce||1 leaf|
|Spring onion||2 leaves|
|Ketchup||3-5 tbsp. To taste|
|Garlic powder||for sprnikle|
- Take buns and cut them in halves, create a pocket very carefully with knife.
- In 1 tsp oil fry marinated chicken and keep on frying till tender. Let it cool and shred it. You can freeze this chicken for future convenience.
- Chop all vegetables, in 1 tsp oil sauté for few seconds. Now add chicken also. Let it simmer for a minute.
- Add ketchup according to your taste. Even you can adjust spices according to your taste. You can add more pepper or salt if required.
- Fill buns with mixture and join both parts together, place on baking tray and put a cheese slice on top. If you don’t have slices than sprinkle shredded cheese.
- Sprinkle oregano, onion ring and garlic powder or olives if you like.
- Bake at 180c till cheese melt.
- You can grill it by covering a lid on stove as well.
- Serve with fries and ketchup.
- Enjoy this delicious snack.