You can check this recipe too:
|Pizza dough||as needed|
|Pizza Sauce||as needed|
|Pizza cheese||as needed|
|Chicken tikka chunks||as needed|
|Vegetables, capsicum, onion, tomatoes||as needed|
- Marinate chicken in chicken tikka masala for an hour. Cook and set aside. You can check the recipe of chicken filling here if you do not want ready made masala: CHICKEN FILLING FOR PIZZA.
- Make pizza dough and set aside . Click the link for dough recipe. PIZZA DOUGH
- I have used Ready made Pizza sauce but if you want to use Home made Pizza sauce than chick the recipe here: Home made Pizza Sauce.
- Take a Pan and grease it , roll pizza dough of pan size.
- Place rolled dough on pan and cook for 5 minutes, you will see small bubbles on the surface.
- Remove from stove when firm.
- Place it back in pan keeping cooked side up.
- Spread pizza sauce on cooked side.
- Spread chicken and vegetables.
- Spread cheese.
- Cover the lid of pan with Aluminum foil. Your Pizza will not become soggy with this Aluminum cover.
- Cook for 10 minutes on very low flame.
- Cheese will melt. Remove from pan and serve.
- If you want to make on Tawa than you just need to follow the same steps.
- Keep the pizza pan on Tawa and cover with the lid, or place pizza crust directly on Tawa and cook on very low flame.
- It will take 10-15 minutes.
TAWA OR PAN PIZZA by Slidely Slideshow
- Enjoy PIZZA ON TAWA 🙂