These mini , quick pizzas are easy to made in few minutes.Like Bread pizzas and Bun pizzas these small sized Pitta pizzas are time saver and flavorsome.I have used Fajita topping but you can use any topping of your choice.
INGREDIENTS FOR CHICKEN:
|Chicken bone less cubes||2 breast pieces|
|Red chilli flakes||1 tbsp|
|Lemon juice||1 tsp|
|Orange juice||3 tbsp|
|Pineapple juice||3 tbsp|
|Salt||to taste or 1 tsp|
- Marinate chicken for 1-2 hours and then fry in 1 tbsp oil.
INGREDIENTS FOR SAUCE:
|Tomatoes||2 medium, remove seeds and chop.|
|Tomato paste||4 tbsp|
|Onion||2 tbsp, chopped|
|Garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Chilli flakes||1 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 tsp, roasted and crushed|
|Green chillies||4 ,chopped|
- Heat oil and saute onion, add garlic stir and add tomatoes. Cook for 5 minutes then add all other spices and tomato paste.
- Add 2 tbsp water and cover with lid , let it cook till tomatoes well tender and mashy.
- Chop chillies and add in sauce.Stir and remove from stove.
- You can adjust spices according to your taste , i normally use less spices because of my kids.
- Spread sauce or ketchup ( bc i have used in my pizza) on Pitta breads.
- Spread chicken on pitta.
- Sprinkle cheese and all vegetables (Onion, tomatoes, capsicum in julienne cut) and bake them at 180c for 20 minutes.