This cake is for my beloved niece Aizah Noor , It was her first birthday on 24th January , May Allah gives her success , health and happiness in her life, Ameen. The recipe I am going to mention is a simple one and hope you all will like it.
||1 ½ cups
- Whisk cocoa and hot water and set aside.
- In a separate bowl sieve flour, baking powder, soda and salt and set aside.
- Melt butter with sugar in a pan, when both melt then remove from flame and pour in a bowl .Let it cool down for few mins then add eggs n beat with hand mixer.
- Now add vanilla and cocoa mixtures in it and mix well.
- Add flour mixture in the bowl and mix well.
- Iin the end add yogurt (feel free to use yogurt, it will not give any tangy flavor to the cake but use sweet yogurt.)
- Pour into a greased pan and bake it at 160c for 30 mins, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
PINK SNOW FROSTING:
- Beat cream by adding sugar in it then add food color and beat again.
- Meanwhile microwave water and gelatin for 10 sec and stir to dissolve.
- Now add this in cream, continue beating till its fluffy .
ASSEMBLING OF CAKE:
- Divide cake in two and spread cream in generous amount on one half then spread pineapple chunks evenly
- Place other half on top and again spread cream on all sides.
- Now with fork make peaks of cream.
How to make Mountain:
- We need one ice cream cone. Melt white chocolate and dip in cone, make sure it is cover from all sides sprinkles silver balls all over and let it cool down.
- Before serving the cake place on cake. Enjoy this yummy cake with your family.