Without fries , grilled peri peri chicken is incomplete. My kids loved these crispy and chat patae fries. Serve these fries with Peri Peri chicken and rice.
|Crushed red chilies||2 tbsp|
|Chat masala||1/2 tsp|
|Lemon salt||1/2 tsp|
- Cut potatoes in fingers.
- Boil water in a pot and just dip potatoes in boiled water for five minutes.
- Strain and let them cool a bit.
- Coat them with corn flour and fry in oil.
- Make spice mix for Fries.
- Mix salt, lemon salt, crushed red chilies and chat masala.
- Sprinkle this masala before serving.
- Serve these fries with SPICY PERI PERI RICE AND GRILLED PERI PERI CHICKEN.