Again roses but this time pepperoni roses. I simply loved them, a very easy and delicious snack. Give your bread a twist and make roses
|Bread dough||as needed|
|Pizza sauce||as needed|
- You can learn how to make dough from ROSE CROISSANTS recipe if you don’t know it already.
- You just need to roll dough and make a very thin circle.
- Cut pepperoni in halves.
- Now cut long stripes of dough. Should be the size of half cut pepperoni.
- Spread sauce in a thin layer and place pepperoni on dough, rounded shape up wards, place all side by side.
- Roll firmly with tight hands and then brush egg wash and place on greased backing tray .
- Bake them at 170c till bread done.
- You can sprinkle cheddar cheese on sauce as well if you like to.