I mentioned palak paratha recipe previously as well but this one is a bit different, easy and very tasty. Though its very cold these days but I like to have these with achar/pickle any way. Try and comment…
|Wheat Flour||2 cups|
|Red Chili Powder||1 tsp|
|Whole coriander (crushed)||1/4 tsp|
|Green Coriander||few leaves|
|Green Chili (chopped finely)||1|
(boil 2 cups washed and sliced spinach with 1/2 tsp salt and ¼ tsp red chili powder)
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients and knead with small amount of water.
- Set aside for few minutes.
- Take a small portion of dough and make a ball then roll it with rolling pin and make a small roti then spread ghee or butter.
- Cut from center with a knife and roll it clockwise to a parah/ball shape.
- Flatten it on the surface and with rolling pin roll it and make a thin roti.
- Now fry it on medium flame. Enjoy this with lemon pickle