The nation is celebrating Pakistan Day on 23rd March with traditional fervour and zeal to rejoice the emergence of Pakistan that marked the emancipation of an independent Muslim state.Allama Iqbal’s dream was redeemed as the Quaid responded to his vision with resolve, commitment, sincerity and devotion. He virtually fought single handedly to carve out Pakistan.
It is an auspicious occasion for the Pakistani nation that calls for evaluation of our failings and achievements to seek guidance for the future. Pakistan has endured many ups and downs in the course of its history over the past six decades.I am hoping for a bright future for my kids and this poem is dedicated to my new generation…
your strength and undying beauty forever amazes me.
Though storm clouds hover above you,
your branches span the sky,
in search of the radiant sunlight you
count on to survive.
When the winds are high and restless and
you lose a limb or two,
it only makes you stronger, we
could learn so much from you.
Though generations have come and gone
and brought about such change,
quietly you’ve watched them all yet still
remained the same.
I only pray God give to me the strength he’s
to face each day with hope, whether
skies are black or blue,
Life on earth is truly a gift
every moment we must treasure,
it’s the simple things we take for granted
that become our ultimate pleasures.
|Doughnut dough||as needed|
|Oreo biscuits||as needed|
|Icing sugar||as needed/1 cup|
|Food color||few drops|
- Knead the dough, leave it for 2-3 hours at warm place, before baking or frying add crushed Oreo biscuits in it.Again knead them.
- In icing sugar add 2 drops of green food color and 1 -2 tbsp water ,mix well and dip doughnuts in the icing.
- sprinkle crushed Oreo biscuits on top.
- You can dip doughnuts in chocolate and then sprinkle Oreo.Choice is yours.
- Enjoy delicious Oreo glazed doughnuts.