This recipe is a gift for you, a quick and delicious dessert with few ingredients in few minutes…Amazing, isn’t it..??
|Oreo cookies||I packet|
|Cream||1 packet/ 1 cup|
|Gelatin powder||1 tbsp|
|Espresso coffee||1 tbsp|
- Add hot water (2 tbsp) to gelatin and dissolve it.
- Whip cream and add sugar to your taste when peaks form then add coffee (1 tsp coffee dissolved in 1 tbsp water).
- Now add gelatin and mix well.
- Place one Oreo cookie in a cupcake case, fill pipping bag with cream and pipe it on cookie (you can use any kind of nozzle).
- Repeat this procedure with all cookies and keep them in freezer or you can make them at night and keep them in refrigerator overnight.
- Before serving remove muffin cases and serve chill.
- Enjoy this very easy One bite Oreo Mousse…:)
- You can replace coffee with chocolate, melt chocolate to your taste and mix in cream.