|Vanilla cake||1 cup|
|Orange juice||1 tbsp|
|Orange zest||1/4 tsp|
|Dessicated coconut||1 tbsp|
|Cooking chocolate||as needed|
- Bake a vanilla simple cake or if you have any leftover brownie cake or cupcakes etc then you can use it.
- Add orange zest and juice. Mix well.
- Add dessicated coconut and nix again.
- Make small balls of equal size and keep in refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
- Melt chocolate and dip each ball in it and place on butter paper.
- Sprinkle any thing of your choice and let them set.
- Can we a yummiest gift for your loved ones..:)