- Flour 1 and 1/2 cups ,level
- Sugar 1 and 1/2 cups sugar, grind it
- Cocoa powder 3/4 cup
- Eggs 2
- Baking soda 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Baking powder 3/4 tsp
- Butter milk 3/4 cup
- Warm water 1/2 cup
- Oil 3 tbsp.
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Pre heat oven at 150c and grease cupcake tray.
- Sift dry ingredients and add all wet ingredients one by one.
- Mix well and pour in cake cases and bake at 180c till done.
- Garnish with topping of your choice and serve.
- My theme was spring so I have decorated them with fondant flowers.