I was fully inspired by the idea when first saw on pinterest , and when i made these cupcakes i was so excited , happy and then speechless after having these beauties…lol .You will like this idea too ,instead of using Nutella you can fill chocolate ganache in the cupcake or just melt chocolate and place Ferrero on top .
|Plain flour||3 cups|
|Cocoa powder||6 tbsp|
|Baking soda||2 tsp|
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
|Milk||1 cup and 2 tbsp|
- Add vinegar,vanilla essence and oil together in a bowl and mix well with a fork set aside.
- Mix flour,baking soda, sugar, cocoa powder and salt in a large bowl then add vinegar mixture in it, use whisk to mix all ingredients ,add milk to avoid lumps and thickness of batter .Its not necessary that whole milk you will add , just use to get required consistency.
- Pour in muffin’s pan and bake them for 25 minutes at 180c.
- Let them cool down completely and then scoop out cake from the middle to make a small hole in the center now fill in Nutella and place Ferrero Rocher on top, keep them aside in a cool place to set for 2-3 hours.
- serve and enjoy your tasty and delicious egg less cupcakes.
- I have used 1/4 tsp red food color also.If you like to add then mix in ,in the end.