|Cooking chocolate of good quality||200 g, chopped|
|Cream||2 cups( milk pack, haleeb)|
|Biscuits||2 half rolls (Marie or gluco)|
|Vanilla pudding||1 packet|
|Chopped nuts/ chocolate curls||for garnish (optional)|
- Arrange a layer of cookies/ biscuits in a dish.Set aside.
- Boil milk in a pan and add pudding sachet in it. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a micro wave save bowl add cream, chocolate, coffee and microwave till all things mix properly. You can use double boiler for this purpose. Let it cool a bit. It will become thick in consistency.
- Now pour little hot pudding on biscuit layer. Do this step patiently, if you will pour pudding mix at once biscuits will come on the surface. So first pour little amount on each biscuit and then pour half pudding carefully.
- Let it set for 5-10 minutes. Keep in refrigerator.
- Now spread chocolate layer on pudding. Pour half mixture.
- Arrange a layer of biscuits on it. Pour pudding on biscuit layer. Spread chocolate layer on top.
- Keep this in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- You can make it in the morning and serve at night. More time more perfect result 🙂
- Make pattern with cream and serve.
- Yummm yummm