Peri Peri chicken is African dish. But spices and flavors will give you a bit Pakistani look. Absolutely delicious grilled chicken will definitely tantalize your taste buds. A recipe by Sherin Anwer.
|Chicken||1 kg, cut into four pieces with skin if you like.|
|Soya sauce||2 tbsp|
|Black pepper||1 tsp|
|Garlic paste||2 tsp|
|Wooster sauce||2 tbsp|
|Lemon juice||4 tbsp|
|Paprika powder||1-1/2 tbsp|
|Peri peri sauce||3 tbsp|
|Meat tenderizer / Papaya paste||1 tsp|
- Mix all spices in a bowl.
- Marinate chicken with all spices.
- Apply spices on chicken pieces. Leave this for 3-4 hour.
- Now grill in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Place on a frying pan with its marinade, fry till light brown.
- Serve with Peri Peri Rice and Fries.
- Click the link for SPICY PERI PERI RICE