Traditional Pakistani lunch with Lemon pickle or Raita. Who will say no to these delicious Parathas. Last time I have posted my Mother’s recipe but today here is my Maid’s recipe. She told me that they serve these parathas with home made butter and pickle. Try them today.
You can check my Mother’s recipe here: MOOLI/ RADISH PARATHA
- Mooli/ radish 2 medium size
- Oil 2 tbsp.
- Crushed red chilies 1 tbsp.
- Salt to tatse
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- All spice / garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- Green chilies and coriander leaves chopped 2 tbsp.
- Whole wheat dough as needed
- Grate radish/ Mooli and squeeze it in both hands to remove water.
- In oil add cumin seeds, let it crackle and add grated mooli.
- Add all ingredients and mix well.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes and add coriander and chilies.
- Mix and let it cool for few minutes.
- Make a small roti/ flatbread and spread mooli mixture on it. Cover with another roti and roll it.
- Carefully transfer it to Tawa and fry it. You can use ghee or oil.
- Serve with Raita and butter on top of it.