Spice up your taste buds with these spicy hot MIRCH ROLLS. You will like this very different recipe with chicken filling. Try and give me your feedback.
- Germen chilies (large size) 6-7
- Chicken mince 1 cup
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Onion 1 small , chopped
- Crushed red chilies 1 tbsp.
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- Green chilies 2 , chopped
- Chat masala 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves 1/4 cup , chopped
- Samosa wrap/ patti 6-7
- Egg 1, beat it
- Oil for frying
- In a pan add 3 tbsp. oil and sauté garlic, add onion and stir till soft.
- Add mince and all spices. Fry well and add green chilies and coriander. Let it cool down.
- Now slit open chili from center and fill cooked mince.
- On samosa wrap brush egg and wrap on chilies.
- Fry in oil. Serve with ketchup.