Jam filled cupcakes are a perfect treat for kids. Use any jam which is your kid’s favorite. Top them with chocolate or with fondant. I have used fondant. Minions are my kid’s favorite so I made Minion Toppers.
|Flour||1 and 1/2 cup|
|Baking powder||1 and 1/2 tsp|
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
|Fondant or chocolate topping||as needed|
- Pre heat oven and grease cupcake pan.
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a bowl beat butter and sugar, add eggs and beat till fluffy.
- Now add half flour and beat, add half milk and mix.
- Add remaining flour and beat then add milk and essence.
- Pour mixture in pan and bake at 180c till done.
- Let them cool completely and the scoop out small portion from center and fill jam cover with topping and serve.