HERE is a simple and easy party recipe.stuffed breads of different types are all time and age favorite. My today’s recipe is specially for kids.They will definitely attract toward this pear shape snack.
|Chicken / beef mince||1/2 kg or less|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Onion chopped||1 small|
|Green chilli chopped||1 large|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp or to taste|
|Turmeric powder||1/4 tsp|
|Coriander powder||1/4 tsp|
|All spice powder||1/4 tsp|
|Cumin powder||1/4 tsp|
|Bread crumbs||as needed|
- In a pan add oil and onion, saute it then add ginger garlic paste and fry for few seconds, add all spices and mix well.
- Cover with lid and cook till oil separates.
- You can add all spice powder 1/4 tsp ,if you think your kids will like it …:) let it cool down first then start the second step.
- In a food processor add bread slices, salt 1/4 tsp, soya sauce 1 tbsp and black pepper 1/2 tsp. Make a dough , if required add few spoons of water.
- Place bread crumbs and egg on work place.
- Make a thin patti and place mince on it now give it a shape of pear.
- Dip in egg then roll in crumbs, press with hands to coat completely.
- Fry in oil.
- Insert clove on top with a mint leave, just to give a proper pear look.
- Serve with sauce.