A long ago I have posted the recipe of Bread Roses, this recipe is a bit similar to that but believe me you will like the taste and presentation of this stuff bread. Inspired recipe from a Facebook page
INGREDIENTS FOR DOUGH:
|Plain flour||2 cups|
|Salt||1 tsp level|
|Instant yeast||2 tsp|
- Add all dry ingredients and mix, now add egg and mix.
- Add water and start kneading. Knead and place in a large bowl. Keep it on a warm place for 2 hours.
- It will be double in size.
- You can use puff pastry for this recipe too.
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING:
|Chicken or beef mince||less than 1/2 kg|
|Ginger garlic paste||1 tsp|
|Turmeric powder||1/2 tsp|
|Crushed red chilies||1/2 tsp|
|All spice powder||1/2 tsp|
|Cumin seeds||1/4 tsp|
|Coriander leaves and chilies chopped||3 tbsp|
- Add oil in a pan and add onion, saute till change color. Add ginger garlic paste and stir.
- Add mince and all spices, stir till mix well.
- Let it cook for few minutes. Remove from stove when water dries.
- Let it cool completely.
- Divide dough in 8-10 balls and Roll out a ball and cut with a round cutter, you can use doughnut cutter too.
- Now make a center of flower. Take a round rolled dough and make cuts diagonally , leaving center intact.
- Place a small amount of filling in center , take one section and place on filling, take opposite side of dough and brush water on corners and place on filling, do the same with remaining two sections.
- Now either use samosa/ gujia maker for petals or just roll dough and cut with round cutter and place filling on one side brush water on the corners of round now cover with opposite side and seal with fork.
- Make petals with the same method.
- Now take a cake pan and place a liner, so it will be easy to take out flower.
- Arrange center flower in center and brush water on each petal and arrange on the side of central part.
- Brush egg yolk and sprinkle sesame seeds on petals.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180c for 20-25 minutes approx or till done.
- For beautiful brown color of petals turn off lower grill and turn on upper grill.
- It will take just 5-10 minutes and color will be changed.
- Enjoy with ketchup or any sauce.
- Serve hot.