No other party snack is more easy and delicious than these bite size puff patties. In Pakistan chicken and mince patties are very popular. Chicken patties recipe i have posted earlier you can check the recipe here:
- Beef/ Mutton mince 1 cup
- Onion 1 small, chopped
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
- Red chili flakes 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Cumin seeds 1/4 tsp
- Oil 3 tbsp
- All spice powder 1/2 tsp
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Green chilies 1 tbsp, chopped
- Puff pastry as needed
- Egg beaten for brushing on puff patties
- In oil saute onion, add ginger garlic paste and stir for few seconds.
- Add mince , stir till color change.
- Now add salt, chili flakes, cumin seeds, all spice powder, mix well and cook till tender and water dries.
- Add coriander leaves and green chilies.
- Let it cool completely.
- Roll the dough and and cut circles or make a big square and place mine on one side. Roll it and seal edges with egg. Cut small pieces and place on baking tray.
- Brush egg on top and bake. If making round shape then just place spoonful mixture on one circle and place another on top.Brush egg on top and bake.
- You can make pattern with knife as i did on my patties 🙂
- Bake at 180c for 25 -30 minutes or till nice golden color appear.
- Serve with ketchup.