|Chicken Broth/ stock||2 cups|
|Cumin seeds||1/2 tsp|
|Garlic clove||2 large|
|Lemon juice||1 tbsp|
- Wash and soak rice in water for 15 minutes.
- In a blender, blend tomatoes and onion with 1/4 cup of water.
- Pour in a pan and let it boil , now add salt, cumin and chicken broth in it. Let it boil for few minutes.
- In another pan add oil and and rice , fry till light brown, add green chillies chopped and garlic chopped and stir.
- Add tomato and onion puree in it. Adjust salt and water if required more.
- Cover with the lid and cook on low flame after ten minutes pour lemon juice , coriander leaves and mix with very light hands.Cover the lid again and cook till done.
- Serve with Cheese Potato patties. (recipe in my next post)
- Enjoy very different and healthy rice dish.