|Flour||1 and 3/4 cup|
|Baking powder||2 tsp|
|Butter milk||3/4 cup|
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
|Coco powder||1/4 cup|
|Hot water||2 tbsp|
|Cooking chocolate||1/2 cup|
|Icing sugar||1/2 cup|
|Vanilla essence||few drops|
- Pre heat oven at 150c and grease cake pan.
- Mix flour and baking powder, set aside.
- In a large bowl add Butter and sugar and beat till creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time. Beat well.
- Now add flour alternating with butter milk. Beat and add remaining flour and butter milk.
- Take 1/4 mixture out in a separate bowl.
- In a small bowl mix cocoa and hot water, mix till smooth paste form. Mix this paste of cocoa in 1/4 batter and mix well.
- Pour half plain batter in pan and spread cocoa batter on it.
- Pour remaining batter on cocoa batter.
- Run knife through the batter in swirling motion to give marble effect.
- Bake at 180c till done.
- Place chocolate, icing sugar, butter and vanilla essence in a pan and cook till melt.
- Spread on cake and let it cool down.
- Cut in slices and serve.