This recipe is adopted from Chef Sanjeev Kapoor recipes. When i first time saw this recipe i found it interesting and unique. Bhel Pori is one of the favorite snack in our country and this recipe is very different in taste.Try is must..:)
|Maggi/ knorr/ shoup Noodles||1 packet|
|Boiled Potatoes||1/2 cup|
|Tomatoes chopped||1 nos|
|Onion chopped||1 small|
|Coriander finely chopped||2 tbsp|
|Green sauce||as needed|
|Date sauce||as needed|
|Tamarind sauce||as needed|
|Chat Masala||as needed|
|Salt||adjust according to taste|
- Break Noodles into small pieces.
- Roast them in a dry pan till light golden color appear.
- Mix all ingredients.(Chopped onion, tomato, potato, chickpeas, coriander leaves)
- Mix tastemaker in tamarind sauce and date sauce.
- Pour over chat and serve immediately.
- Serve with all sauces and chat masala powder.
- Interesting….isn’t it..:)