I am very thankful to one of my Aunt, Habiba Sultana who gave shared this outstanding recipe with me last week. Her cook used to make this chicken and she learnt this recipe from him. You can make this very delicious and low fat chicken in no time. Even you can freeze this and when needed just thaw and cook.
|Red chili powder||1 tbsp|
|Haldi powder||1 tsp|
|Coriander powder||1 tsp|
- Marinate chicken with all ingredients for 2 hours, I kept my marinade over night in the fridge.
- In a pan add 2 tbsp oil and pour whole marinade in it ,mix it with oil and cover with lid, do not add water in it.
- Let chicken tender, now on high flame dry out yogurt’s water and fry till nice golden color appear.
- Serve with naan /puri paratha and yogurt .
- As I mentioned earlier that you can mix all ingredients in chicken and keep it in freezer in a zip lock bag, when need to cook just thaw on room temperature and cook. You can even bake it.