This is my mother’s recipe. In summers she used to make this and kept on telling us that eating loki is a sunnat of Hazrat Muhammad (pbup), try and give me your feed back.
|Loki (round shaped)||1 small|
|Chat Masala||1/2 tsp|
|Lal Mirch||1/2 tsp|
|Hara Dhania||as desired|
|Hari Mirch (thinly sliced)||as desired|
- Shred loki and boil it for 10 mins.
- Then squeeze water of loki with your hands and set aside.
- Pour dahi in a bowl and add salt, chat masala, lal mirch, hara dhania, hari mirch, podina and chopped onion and mix all.
- Now add loki and mix well.
- Pour oil in pan and add zeera in it as soon as it starts crackling pour on raita
- Serve with chapati or rice.