I learnt this recipe from my mother in law. You can serve this with rice or chappati. Best for summer lunch. Its very light and nutritious dish.
|Onion (chopped)||1 medium|
|Tomato (chopped)||1 large|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tsp|
|Lal Mirch||1 tsp|
|Garam Masala Powder||1/2 tsp|
- Add oil and onions in a pot and fry till golden brown.
- Now add g/g paste, tomatoes and all spices. Stir masala time to time till tomatoes become tender and oil separates.
- Add loki (cut in slices) and mix with masala.
- Now cover the lid, keep flame very low till the loki is tender.
- Garnish with hara dhania and hari mirch…