|Sugar||1/2 cup or to taste|
|Corn flour||2-3 tbsp|
|Milk cold||1/2 cup|
|Vermicelli||1 cup boiled|
|Cocktail fruit||1 cup|
|Red and green jelly||as needed|
|Rose essence||few drops|
- Boil thick Vermicelli and drain water. Set aside.
- Boil milk and add sugar in it, dissolve corn flour in cold milk and mix in boiled milk. Stir continuously till a thick sauce form.
- Remove from heat and let it cool slightly then stir in cream, vermicelli , fruits, nuts.Keep in refrigerator.
- Prepare red and green jellies.
- Just before serving add fruits and jellies.
- Serve.( I have used cham chams for garnish its optional)