Kurkuray chaat is an Instant hit recipe. If you want something Chatpata and mazedar than try this recipe. You can use any flavor of Kurkuray and give a surprise to your guests.
- Kurkuray (any flavor) 2 large packets.
- Chickpeas Boiled 1 cup
- Yogurt beaten 1 cup
- Tomato cut in small cubes 1
- Onion rings
- Coriander leaves 2-3 tbsp
- Green chilies 1-2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chat masala as required
- Tamarind Sweet sauce as required
- Add salt in yogurt and mix well.
- In a bowl add chickpeas , kurkure and toss them. Now pour yogurt on it.
- Add onion rings, tomato, coriander, green chilies , sauce and chat masala.
- Serve immediately, kurkure will become soggy with time.
- Enjoy tasty Chat with family or friends.