Chef Noureen on Masala channel taught this tasty meethai. I am a big fan of her because whenever I tried her recipes I found it so tasty and yummy and the joy of making meethai on my own always gives me pleasure…
|Caster Sugar||as desired|
|Khopra/Coconut (dessicated)||1 cup|
|Desi Ghee||2 tbsp|
|Food Color||few drops|
- Add ghee and khoya in a pan and let it cook till it melts.
- Then add sugar and let it cook for few mins.
- Now add khopra and illaici and mix well.
- Add food color, mix it and pour in a greased pan
- Sprinkle coconut and press with hand.
- Let it set for 7-8 hours then cut shapes of your choice.