When I first time saw this recipe I wasn’t sure about the taste of this combination. Resembling Kunafa. I tried it just to check but believe me it was a hit. Crunchy Vermecilli and aromatic kheer will grab attention of all.
INGREDIENTS OF CUPS:
- Vermicelli 1/2 packet
- Condensed milk 2 tbsp
- Ghee 1 tbsp
- Crush vermicelli and toast in a pan till light brown.
- Add condensed milk and ghee. Mix well.
- In a cupcake tray place aluminum foil and spread vermicelli evenly on cups. Do this fast.
- Press with your hand and make cups.
- Refrigerate it for 15-20 minutes.
INGREDIENTS OF KHEER:
- Milk 1 kg
- Cardamoms 3-4
- Rice powder 3-4 tbsp
- Condensed milk 1/4 cup
- Sugar to taste
- Milk powder 1/4 cup
- Boil milk and add all ingredients, except rice powder.
- Mix rice powder in water and add in milk.
- Let it cook till become thick in consistency.
- Let it cool completely.
- Take out cups carefully before serving. Place on serving platter.
- Pour Kheer in cups and garnish with nuts.
- Serve chill.