|Semi sweet chocolate||1/2 cup|
|Milk chocolate||1/4 cup|
|Cocoa powder||2 tbsp|
|Icing sugar||3 tbsp|
|Cinnamon powder (optional)||1/4 tsp|
|Ice cream sticks||as needed|
|Molds/ice tray/ candy mold|
- Chop down the chocolate and add in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add all other ingredients in it and place in microwave for 1 minute then stir it add again place it for 1 minute.
- When melt pour in small cups and insert ice cream sticks in it or if you want to make shapes like i did then place shape cutters on butter paper and pour chocolate in it, insert sticks in the chocolate and ask someone for help to hold the sticks for few minutes ..:)
- When slightly set keep them in freezer for few minutes and then take them out.
- Remove from molds or cutters and store in a container
- Serve with coffee ,milk or enjoy as it is..or you can gift these to your friends too…:)