Happy Monday Friends, Today It’s a cool, beautiful and rainy day here and I am sharing a very tempting recipe with you, but first let me introduce my friend to you. Tabu / Rabiya is a great friend of mine I am really thrilled to share her first ever guest post with you today. We have known each other since we started our Facebook pages. She really inspired me and touched my heart. She is warm, loving, affectionate and most of all is a real person. She is such a nice girl with a lot of ideas and innovative food recipes. She blogs at “ARABIC BITES“, my heartiest prayers are for her for her successful future.
(Helen Steiner Rice)
Friendship is a golden chain–
The links are friends so dear,
And like a rare and precious jewel
It’s treasured more each year.
Time can’t destroy its beauty
For as long as memory lives,
Years can’t erase the pleasure
That the joy of friendship gives.
For friendship is a priceless gift
That can’t be bought or sold,
But to have an understanding friend
Is worth far more than gold!
Over to Rabiya for her traditional delicious recipe.
Assalamwallaikum Dear family and Friends of Ainy Cooks,
My Name is Rabiya Tabassum, well most of my close friends know me by Tabu Hussain I live in India Hyderabad THE CITY OF NAWABS. I love cooking and love to do experiment with food i always make some thing new and Innovative …which my family and friends always appreciates.
I would like to thank Ainy , for giving me this opportunity to share one of my favorite and delicious recipe with her readers.
SAOJI CHICKEN WRAPS
Chicken Cubes Boneless 1/2 kg
Cumin seeds 1 Tbsp
Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
Onions 2 nos
Cardamom 2 nos
Cinnamon 2 nos
Black Cumin seeds(Shahi Zeera) 1/2 tsp
Ginger Garlic Paste 1tsp
Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
Khus Khus(Poppy Seeds)
- Heat 4tbsp full oil in a pan,when the oil get hot lower the flames and add cumin seeds,mustard seeds,ginger-garlic paste and chicken cubes.mix it well and cover the lid and let it cook.
- Mean while take another pan and add 1tbsp oil and slice onions,cinnamon, cardamom, khuskhus (poppy seeds) ,shahi zeera, ginger garlic paste and saute for 4 mins on low flames.
- Grind this into smooth paste,while grinding spice in blender add one bunch of coriander leaves.(also remember to check your another pan of chicken in between).
- Add turmeric and red chilli powder in pan of chicken.mix it well for a minute.
- Now add the grinded paste in chicken and mix it well for 5 mins until you see oil.
Dough For Wraps
Maida(flour) as required
Water for kneading
Curd 1/2 cup
Onion seeds (kalonji)
Method for making wraps
- Take Flour in a deep bowl and add salt,onion seeds,curd mix.
- It will water and make soft roti dough.
- Make small round balls and with the help of rolling pin make round shape flat chappati size thin wraps.
- Take a pan or tawa and heat it when the pan get heated cook same as roti/chappati apply oil.
- When the chappati is ready add chicken mixture on the edge of chappati then roll it into round just like wrap.
- Serve hot saoji chicken wraps to your family and friends they will love it :)…
Here I will thank again Sister Ainy For letting me and giving space on her Blog to write a Guest Post…
SIDE BY SIDE
APART WE ARE
I am really grateful Rabiya for lovely words and ofcorse wonderful recipe. I am going to try this today in a beautiful rainy weather
Friends do not forget to visit ARABIC BITES for more interesting recipes.