Green masala Phulki is very delicious recipe. Transferred from my mother . Her recipe of Dahi Baras i have already posted but do not miss to try this refreshing gram flour dumplings in green yogurt sauce.
|Gram flour/ basan||1 cup|
|Red chilli powder||1/2 tsp|
|Onion chopped||1 tbsp|
|Salt for yogurt||to taste|
- In gram flour add salt, red chilli powder, chopped onion and a pinch of baking soda, make a thick paste .Leave it for few minutes.
- Fry small balls in oil, Fry all and dip in water.
- In a bowl add yogurt, salt and green chutney . Mix well.
- Squeeze dumplings/ phulki and drop in yogurt sauce.
- Serve as it is or make tempering/bhagar.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil an ad cumin seeds 1/4 tsp and curry leaves 2-3, let them crackle and pour over yogurt sauce.
- In a blender add 1/2 cup coriander, 1/4 cup mint leaves, cumin seeds 1/2 tsp, green chillies 1 large , garlic clove 1 ,salt and 1 tbsp water. Grind them to make a smooth paste.