Ginger tea is very effective in flu and cold during winter season. Interesting thing is that this recipe i have learned from my maid.She told me in villages they normally use this ginger tea to cure cold. There are two methods of preparing this tea. Hope this will help you out.
|Ginger||1 inch piece|
|Tea leaves||2 tsp|
|Shakar/ Sugar/ Honey||to taste|
- Crush ginger and add in pan, add water and cardamom too.
- Let it boil for few minutes. Now add sugar and stir for few minutes.
- Add tea leaves or tea bag and cover for 2 minutes.
- Pour milk and let it simmer for few minutes .
- Serve hot.
- Crush ginger 1 inch piece and add in 1 and half cup of water.Boil water for few minutes and turn off the flame.
- Add honey according to your taste and serve immediately.