Right time to make carrot muraba which is healthy and nutritious. This full of Vitamin A recipe is a tonic for eyes and eye problems. This sweet preservative is very beneficial for health. Its having anti aging properties, cancer preventing and vision enhancement properties. My mother was making this in winter season and a lot of childhood memories are attached with this dish.
- Carrots (washed and peeled) 4-5 medium sized
- Sugar 3/4 cup
- Cardamom 3-4
- Water 1/4 cup
- Cut carrots in any shape and boil in water. When tender add sugar and stir carefully.
- Add cardamom and cover with the lid.
- Cook on low flame till water dries.
- Store in jar and keep in fridge.